Premier League Primary Stars is a primary school programme that supports children to learn, be active and develop important life skills in the classroom, in the playground and on the sports field.
The project forms part of the Foundation’s Early Years and Primary Development programme and aims to deliver positive outcomes in the following areas:
- children’s physical, emotional and mental wellbeing
- children’s attitudes towards learning
- children’s confidence and self-esteem
- teachers' skills, knowledge, and confidence in delivering PE and school sport
- opportunities for children to participate in extra-curricular physical activity and sport
Our offer to primary schools for the 22/23 academic year can be found below:
Our core offer will see partner schools receive:
- 4 x 1 hour in-curriculum sessions per day across a term (Social action, targeted intervention and P.E).
- 1 hour weekly extra-curricular club across a term (lunch time or after school).
- Teacher mentoring opportunities during P.E lessons.
- Access to teacher CPD opportunities across academic year.
- Access to competitions and events (in-person and digital).
- Access to digital & online resources through the Community Foundation & Premier League.
Our light offer will see partner schools receive:
- Access to competitions and events (in-person & digital)
- Access to digital & online resources through the Community Foundation & Premier League
Due to demand, there are limited spaces available to sign up for the project. We therefore encourage you to express an interest at your earliest convenience to avoid disappointment.
Please contact our Early Years & Primary Education Coordinator at Luke.JenkinsJones@cardiffcityfc.org.uk if you require any further information.
Due to high demand, there are limited spaces available to sign up for the project. We recommend registering your interest today to avoid disappointment.
Express your interest today!
Premier League Primary Stars: Expression of Interest