Your school can host an after-school club run by us and allow your pupils to keep active and learn new skills.
Premier League Inspires is a secondary education and training programme that supports children and young people who are at risk of not achieving their full potential, as they move through the education system and early adulthood.
- Tailored support to develop soft skills, such as managing difficult situations, working as a team and resilience
- 1 to 1 interventions to support attendance and improve behavioural issues
- Digital teaching resources
- Social action projects
- Support for students transitioning from primary to secondary school
- Qualifications that are equivalent to GCSEs
Through Premier League Inspires, we aim to:
- Improve physical and mental health
- Improve attitudes to and enjoyment of learning
- Increase students understanding of how to access employment
- Improve attendance
- Improve behavioural issues
- Providing targeted support one day a week across the academic year
- One after school club session
- Working with five groups (Years 7-11) during each term
- Classroom-based activities working towards completion of Prince's Trust 'Achieve' Qualification (equivalent to GCSEs)
- Workshops and social action projects
- Physical activity linked to qualification modules
- Group and individual mentoring
- Cardiff City FC match tickets
- Cardiff City Stadium tours
- Alternative learning experiences at Cardiff City facilities
- Futsal sessions at Cardiff City House of Sport
- Cardiff City Stadium's Sensory Room
Due to high demand, there are limited spaces available to sign up for the project. We recommend registering your interest today to avoid disappointment.
Express your interest today!
Premier League Inspires: Expression of Interest