Here at the Foundation, many of our employee's journeys begun by volunteering. Our volunteers are active and involved, their support is integral to our work as a charity. We value the dedication and commitment shown by volunteers who have helped to make a difference to the lives of children, young people, and families across South Wales.
There are a variety of ways to volunteer within our services:
- PL Kicks coach volunteer
- Foundation event volunteer
- Challenge event volunteer
- Matchday volunteer
- Disability coach volunteer
Whatever you contribute through volunteering with us, whether it's seasonal, once a week, or anything in between, you will become a valued member of the Cardiff City FC Community Foundation.
Volunteering with the Foundation will give you the opportunity to:
- Work alongside experts in their field
- Learn new skills that reflect well on your CV
- Meet inspiring new people
- Inspire people using the Cardiff City FC brand
Depending on the activity, appropriate induction and training will be provided to prepare volunteers for their roles. Please note that some roles may require a DBS check.
Express your interest today!
Volunteer for Us