Players from Cardiff City’s U12-16 development centres recently undertook their first foreign visit under the Cardiff City banner to Arnhem, in the Netherlands. Accompanied…Read More »
Cardiff City Learning Disability Team continued their impressive form in the final Regional FAW PAN Disability League Tournament of the season – the Bluebirds entered two strong teams…Read More »
Cardiff City Women celebrated the highs of their 2014/15 season in the Women’s Welsh Premier League on Saturday evening at their annual Awards Celebration. …Read More »
About the Foundation
We, the Cardiff City Community & Education Foundation (The Foundation) are an independent charity aligned to Cardiff City Football Club. We have played a central role in improving lives and providing sport and educational opportunities, irrespective of age, ability or gender.
We reach over 36,000 people every year but have aspirations to reach many more. We operate throughout South Wales and embrace our role within the community.Read More »
The Difference We Make
- We help change attitudes towards sports, health and education.
- We increase participation and fitness ‘Activities 4 All’.
- We create jobs and offer a host of volunteering opportunities.
- We make a real difference in communities by improving participants’ confidence, sense of belonging, wellbeing and physical fitness.
- Our investment directly supports government initiatives and multiple agendas.