The Disability Programme at Cardiff City FC Foundation has a new ambassador in the form of Paralympian sprinter, Rhys Jones. Rhys has joined as…Read More »
The Cardiff City FC Foundation have won a £35,000 share of NatWest’s £2.5million Skills and Opportunities Fund. The Foundation was chosen by public vote to…Read More »
Cardiff City FC Foundation’s Education department is hosting an open Evening in June for its BTEC Level 2 & 3 programmes. The open evening will take…Read More »
About the Foundation
Cardiff City FC Foundation is an independent charity that works in partnership with Cardiff City Football Club. We use the power of sport & education to change lives.
We inspire people to be more active, included, healthy and knowledgeable. We reach over 30,000 people every year but have aspirations to reach many more. We operate throughout South Wales and embrace our role within the community.Read More »
The Difference We Make
- We help change attitudes towards sports, health and education.
- We increase participation and fitness ‘Activities 4 All’.
- We create jobs and offer a host of volunteering opportunities.
- We make a real difference in communities by improving participants’ confidence, sense of belonging, wellbeing and physical fitness.
- Our investment directly supports government initiatives and multiple agendas.