On Thursday 29th January 2015 the annual Schools Football Tournament in association with Cardiff City Foundation and New Directions Education took place. Now in its…Read More »
After the successful launch of the Joe Calzaghe Boxing Academy in conjunction with Cardiff City Foundation back in December, MP David Davies stopped by the…Read More »
Starting Thursday 26th February, the Foundation will be looking to target 2-4 year olds in brand new football sessions that will aim to give toddlers a…Read More »
About the Foundation
We, the Cardiff City Community & Education Foundation (The Foundation) are an independent charity aligned to Cardiff City Football Club. We have played a central role in improving lives and providing sport and educational opportunities, irrespective of age, ability or gender.
We reach over 36,000 people every year but have aspirations to reach many more. We operate throughout South Wales and embrace our role within the community.Read More »
The Difference We Make
- We help change attitudes towards sports, health and education.
- We increase participation and fitness ‘Activities 4 All’.
- We create jobs and offer a host of volunteering opportunities.
- We make a real difference in communities by improving participants’ confidence, sense of belonging, wellbeing and physical fitness.
- Our investment directly supports government initiatives and multiple agendas.