Universities across the UK and the USA must be getting used to accepting application forms from BTEC Level 3 students studying with the Cardiff City…Read More »
Overweight and obesity is a major public health concern as recently stated by Public Health Wales. Just over a quarter of children in Wales (26.2%)…Read More »
Cardiff City FC Foundation would like the pleasure of your company at the Hilton Ball for the benefit of the DM Thomas Foundation & the…Read More »
About the Foundation
Cardiff City FC Foundation is an independent charity that works in partnership with Cardiff City Football Club. We use the power of sport & education to change lives.
We inspire people to be more active, included, healthy and knowledgeable. We reach over 30,000 people every year but have aspirations to reach many more. We operate throughout South Wales and embrace our role within the community.Read More »
The Difference We Make
- We help change attitudes towards sports, health and education.
- We increase participation and fitness ‘Activities 4 All’.
- We create jobs and offer a host of volunteering opportunities.
- We make a real difference in communities by improving participants’ confidence, sense of belonging, wellbeing and physical fitness.
- Our investment directly supports government initiatives and multiple agendas.