Special Signed Football Shirts Auction to Back New Disability Programme Cardiff City FC fans will get a unique opportunity to own a piece of…Read More »
Community Football Coaching and Development Cardiff City FC Foundation offers a unique opportunity for students to further develop their academic and professional careers…Read More »
Foundation & House of Sport Sunday ‘hub’ proving popular. Cardiff City FC Foundation’s Disability department have been delivering their Sunday ‘hub’ at Cardiff…Read More »
About the Foundation
Cardiff City FC Foundation is an independent charity that works in partnership with Cardiff City Football Club. We use the power of sport & education to change lives.
We inspire people to be more active, included, healthy and knowledgeable. We reach over 30,000 people every year but have aspirations to reach many more. We operate throughout South Wales and embrace our role within the community.Read More »
The Difference We Make
- We help change attitudes towards sports, health and education.
- We increase participation and fitness ‘Activities 4 All’.
- We create jobs and offer a host of volunteering opportunities.
- We make a real difference in communities by improving participants’ confidence, sense of belonging, wellbeing and physical fitness.
- Our investment directly supports government initiatives and multiple agendas.