Cardiff City FC Foundation is delighted to announce that Foundation Day 2017 will take place on Saturday, 8th April, when the Bluebirds take on Brentford FC. …Read More »
On Thursday, 9th March the Foundation officially launched the 2017 Men of Harlech Bike Challenge at Cardiff City Stadium. The launch saw a…Read More »
By Emma Pocock The Boys C team have become the first team in the Foundation’s history to move up to the next league. The…Read More »
About the Foundation
Cardiff City FC Foundation is an independent charity that works in partnership with Cardiff City Football Club. We use the power of sport & education to change lives.
We inspire people to be more active, included, healthy and knowledgeable. We reach over 30,000 people every year but have aspirations to reach many more. We operate throughout South Wales and embrace our role within the community.Read More »
The Difference We Make
- We help change attitudes towards sports, health and education.
- We increase participation and fitness ‘Activities 4 All’.
- We create jobs and offer a host of volunteering opportunities.
- We make a real difference in communities by improving participants’ confidence, sense of belonging, wellbeing and physical fitness.
- Our investment directly supports government initiatives and multiple agendas.