CARDIFF CITY FC FOUNDATION | MEN OF HARLECH BIKE CHALLENGE We are excited to reveal the first ever Cardiff City FC Foundation Bike Challenge,…Read More »
Cardiff City FC Foundation Girls ONLY Soccer Schools Female Soccer Schools are designed and cater specifically for Girls ONLY, offering a wide variety of…Read More »
FOOTBALL PERFORMANCE CENTRES TOURNAMENT Euro 2016 has proved to be one of the most exciting European Championships to date. Amongst all that drama the…Read More »
About the Foundation
Cardiff City FC Foundation is an independent charity that works in partnership with Cardiff City Football Club. We use the power of sport & education to change lives.
We inspire people to be more active, included, healthy and knowledgeable. We reach over 30,000 people every year but have aspirations to reach many more. We operate throughout South Wales and embrace our role within the community.Read More »
The Difference We Make
- We help change attitudes towards sports, health and education.
- We increase participation and fitness ‘Activities 4 All’.
- We create jobs and offer a host of volunteering opportunities.
- We make a real difference in communities by improving participants’ confidence, sense of belonging, wellbeing and physical fitness.
- Our investment directly supports government initiatives and multiple agendas.