Thousands across the region to take on new-look Gung-ho! as world’s biggest inflatable obstacle course returns to Wales. Cardiff City FC Foundation is offering…Read More »
Trustee with Financial Expertise Cardiff City FC Foundation is seeking new trustees to strengthen the expertise of the board and help us deliver our…Read More »
Cardiff City FC Foundation is delighted to announce that it has been successfully awarded a grant from BBC Children in Need that will see its…Read More »
About the Foundation
Cardiff City FC Foundation is an independent charity that works in partnership with Cardiff City Football Club. We use the power of sport & education to change lives.
We inspire people to be more active, included, healthy and knowledgeable. We reach over 30,000 people every year but have aspirations to reach many more. We operate throughout South Wales and embrace our role within the community.Read More »
The Difference We Make
- We help change attitudes towards sports, health and education.
- We increase participation and fitness ‘Activities 4 All’.
- We create jobs and offer a host of volunteering opportunities.
- We make a real difference in communities by improving participants’ confidence, sense of belonging, wellbeing and physical fitness.
- Our investment directly supports government initiatives and multiple agendas.