Cardiff City FC Foundation run a series of highly successful social inclusion programmes across South Wales, encouraging community cohesion and helping individuals to make positive…Read More »
Cardiff City FC Foundation’s Education department is hosting an open Evening in November for its BTEC Level 3 programme. The open evening will take place at Cardiff…Read More »
The Foundation’s first ever Men Of Harlech Bike Challenge got underway on Wednesday 14th September in Harlech, finishing at Cardiff City Stadium 3 days later.…Read More »
About the Foundation
Cardiff City FC Foundation is an independent charity that works in partnership with Cardiff City Football Club. We use the power of sport & education to change lives.
We inspire people to be more active, included, healthy and knowledgeable. We reach over 30,000 people every year but have aspirations to reach many more. We operate throughout South Wales and embrace our role within the community.Read More »
The Difference We Make
- We help change attitudes towards sports, health and education.
- We increase participation and fitness ‘Activities 4 All’.
- We create jobs and offer a host of volunteering opportunities.
- We make a real difference in communities by improving participants’ confidence, sense of belonging, wellbeing and physical fitness.
- Our investment directly supports government initiatives and multiple agendas.