The 2017 Cardiff Half is set to become the biggest running event in Welsh history. The Cardiff City FC Foundation is offering you the chance…Read More »
More than one million people are now participating in football-led community programmes and activities every season. On Tuesday 25 April, all 72 EFL clubs…Read More »
Cardiff City FC Foundation has been accredited as a Living Wage employer. The Living Wage commitment will see everyone working at Cardiff City FC Foundation,…Read More »
About the Foundation
Cardiff City FC Foundation is an independent charity that works in partnership with Cardiff City Football Club. We use the power of sport & education to change lives.
We inspire people to be more active, included, healthy and knowledgeable. We reach over 30,000 people every year but have aspirations to reach many more. We operate throughout South Wales and embrace our role within the community.Read More »
The Difference We Make
- We help change attitudes towards sports, health and education.
- We increase participation and fitness ‘Activities 4 All’.
- We create jobs and offer a host of volunteering opportunities.
- We make a real difference in communities by improving participants’ confidence, sense of belonging, wellbeing and physical fitness.
- Our investment directly supports government initiatives and multiple agendas.