Are you 18-25, not in employment, education or training and living in South East Wales? The Prince’s Trust and Cardiff City FC Foundation are running the Get Into Security 2 week training programme for young people interested in security work:
- Gain SIA training and a licence
- Receive training to support the demands of security industry (e.g drug & alcohol training, CCTC training)
- Improve your teamwork, communication skills and confidence
- Improve application and interview skills with our Employability Training
- Receive 6 months progression support to help you find a job after the programme.
To access this programme you need to attend a taster day on 24th February 2016. The programme will run from 29th February – 14th March. This programme will be based in Cardiff.
For more information please contact: