Cardiff City FC Foundation run a series of highly successful social inclusion programmes across South Wales, encouraging community cohesion and helping individuals to make positive life changes.
The Foundation, in partnership with the Prince’s Trust offer a free two week training program for young people aged 18-25 interested in working in the security industry.
If you’re 18-25, not in employment, education or training and living in Cardiff this could be the course for you.
Through attending the course participants will:
- Gain SIA training and a licence
- Receive training to support the demands of security industry (e.g drug & alcohol training, CCTC training)
- Improve your teamwork, communication skills and confidence
- Improve application and interview skills with our Employability Training
- Receive 6 months progression support to help you find a job after the programme
To access this programme, you will need to attend a taster day on Tuesday 15th November 2016, at Cardiff City Stadium.
The programme will run from Monday 21st November – Friday 2nd December 2016 at Cardiff City Stadium.
For more information please contact Malcolm Webb by emailing email@example.com or call 02920 231 212.