Run For The Foundation
On Sunday 2nd October 2016, the Cardiff University / Cardiff Half Marathon will return to the Welsh capital. Now considered one of the largest road races in the UK, it truly is a fantastic event to be a part of!
Cardiff City FC Foundation is offering FREE entry spaces to the general public to run and raise money for a great cause, saving £37 on the entry fee.
An incredible £8,382.79 was raised during the World Half Marathon in March, which attracted over 50 runners representing the Foundation.
Runners representing the Foundation will receive:
- Foundation running vest
- Training plan
- FREE entry
- Event pack including information booklet, running number and timing chip
- Helpful training advice
- High quality medal to commemorate your achievement
- Commemorative item
- Access to the event facilities
- Water and sports drink along route
- Opportunity to win cash and voucher prizes
- A text post-event with your race time
You can register for a free charity place by pledging to raise a minimum of £150 in sponsorship.
Join our team and help us better communities across South Wales by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02920 231 212 today.